ws-Galaxy-space-852x480
Monday, January 2, 2017 1:32 AM
Hello 2017


Well well It's 2017 already,

And I have done some change on my blog haha

New Playlist
New Pic
New Intro
and... more

went to Hong Kong for Christmas this year

well It's damn Crowded everywhere you go is all people there hahaha

and the weather is quite cold actually..

now is time to countdown my next trip haha

this time is just me and my BFF only.

and my first time to taiwan!

hope everything went well

that's all for now

this is what's been going on with me these days....

see when I will update again then...

Bye~
SHINee World/EXO-L



Crazeh Fans,




12 May'93| 28 |
SHINee♥ | LuHan鹿晗♥ | Bii畢書盡♥ | EXO♥ | IU♥ | Anime♥
Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, 微博,
Friend(s) viewing




Music,


With Loves,

SHINee♥,
LuHan鹿晗♥,
Kris Wu吴亦凡♥,
Bii畢書盡♥,
EXO♥,
IU♥,


Wishlist,

~Personal~
Laptop
Go Japan
Go Korea
Tiffany & Co Necklace
Pandora Bracelace and Charm
Meet EXO
Meet Luhan
Meet Kris Wu



Scream Love,

I Love You.